Friday, August 21, 2009

Das Rollende Tier - German for "The Rolling Beast"

My brother has come up with the best name for my H3. He has a knack of creating intuitive names for almost everything. He has dubbed it, Das Rollende Tier. And that is German for "the rolling beast". I think I like it.....sounds, ominous. He is working on an emblem for it too. Can't wait to see that!
I sure hope everything works out the way I plan. It is going to take a lot of work to get everything done, but I like doing it. I want to put in a new stereo with a GPS navigation, DVD head rests for the twins, put on a leveling kit on the front end. ( more on that later ) That will bring the front up almost 2 inches to be level with the back. I don't know why, but GM made the ass end higher than the front on it and a couple of other trucks. I have seen other Hummers with the lift, wow what a difference. I will put a "how to" on here about that also when I get it installed.
Yesterday was my birthday so I spent my time with family and friends and did not work on my truck. And today it is raining, so I doubt I will get to work on it today either. I hope to get a lot done over the weekend. After I get my box done on the driver side, I still have to do it on the passenger side too. It certainly is a labor of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment